Impregnator for Marble, Terrazzo, Quarry and Paver Tiles, Concrete, Brick and Stone
Renovator is a superior emulsion that stops moisture from penetrating, while still allowing the surface to breathe. It serves as the foundation of the floor, leaving a hard, non-slip protective skin at the floor surface. Renovator penetrates deep into the pores below the surface and occupies these spaces due to its chemically balanced ingredients. Renovator has an excellent plasticity coefficient.
Renovator is non-toxic; non-flammable; quick drying; stain resistant and weather resistant. It does not yellow or crack. Resistant to grease, chemicals, oil, and abrasion. It also gives a non-slip surface.
- Makes the substrate resistant to stains
- Increases static Coefficient of Friction
- Prevents most liquids from penetrating or adhering to tile, marble, terrazzo, granite, limestone, concrete and other masonry surfaces
- Restores dull, worn floors to their original appearance.
- Prolongs floor life, while preserving the natural beauty of the floor.
One gallon covers 2,000 – 3,000 square feet.
After the floor has been treated with Renovator, it is easily maintained with Traction Plus one-step cleaner and polisher.
This product will improve the slip resistance but not to the degree that “Traction Plus Pro” will. This is only about a 10% increase as compared to a 50%-80% increase on the coefficient of drag. This is not a stripper, but a restorer. It will rehabilitate a worn finish as long as it is not completely worn out.
Surface must be frost-free, clean, dry and dust free. If unclean surfaces are treated the surface may be difficult to clean.
- Pour Renovator into a clean bucket or use a plastic garbage bag as a liner in a mop bucket. One gallon will cover approximately 2-3000 square feet.
- Using a new mop or applicator, apply one coat north to south to floor cutting edges first; then filling in between. (Note always use square notched trowels and not “V” or “8”).
- Allow floor to dry.
- Apply second coat.
- Let second coat dry and then buff. (Not always necessary)
If you wish to view the MSDS data, enter your details on our downloads page.