Traction Plus Pro 2
Traction Plus “Professional 2” helps prevent slip and fall accidents by increasing the floor's Coefficient of Friction (COF). Most government legislation states that the floors of a public building have a COF or PTV of 25-35. For facilities falling under the Disability Act, the COF or PTV must exceed 35. Floors treated with Traction Plus “Professional 2” regularly show a COF or PTV of 36 or higher.
- Effective - Increases COF by as much as 70%.
- Versatile - Works on a wide range of surfaces: Ceramic Tile, Terrazzo, Quarry,Tile, Slate, Granite, Polished Stone, most marbles and more. Perfect for use in lobbies, factory floors, auto showrooms, food preparation areas, dining areas, stairways, parking garages - anywhere a wet floor would present a hazard.
- Durable - A single application will last up to 24 months in heavy traffic areas and up to 5 years in medium to light traffic areas.
- Economical - If Traction Plus “Professional 2” can prevent just one slip and fall accident, it will have paid for itself many times over.
- Invisible - Will not discolour floor surface.
- Easy to Apply and Maintain – May be applied on new or existing surfaces, by regular maintenance personnel. No special tools or training required.
Be sure floor is free of surface dust and grease.
- If necessary wash floor with Traction Plus Green Kleen, then rinse thoroughly.
- Saturate a clean mop or sponge with Traction Plus “Professional 2” and apply to surface being treated. Apply to entire surface, including grout. Agitate area and keep wet. (NOTE: For marble surfaces test first on an inconspicuous area to see if product causes hazing. If hazing occurs, dilute 1:1.)
- Allow soaking into surface for 15 – 20 minutes. Some floors may require longer soaking time – carry out test area first. For some marble surfaces, less soaking time may be required to prevent hazing.
- Rinse off with plenty of clean water to remove residue.
One litre treats approximately 2 / 4.5 sq. meters.
FOR INDUSTRIAL / INSTITUTIONAL / COMMERCIAL USE, IRRITANT, SLIGHTLYHAZARDOUS
If you wish to view the MSDS data, enter your details on our downloads page.